Host apps in your own cloud and save on SaaS
Set up self-hosted apps in one click and manage them from an admin dashboard. No code required.
Why would I want to host my own apps?It's simple!
- Own all your data and don't give up privacy
- Avoid being locked in to any SaaS service. Migrate away at any time, your data stays with you.
- Use open-source apps, support the movement while enjoying high-quality products
- Become part of a community of self-hosting enthusiasts, get advice and share knowledge
Three simple steps
Connect your cloud
Sign up with Digital Ocean and grab a token. Gardens will provision a droplet with Caprover installed and configure everything for you. You will only need a domain.
Pick from a library of 176 one-click apps, featuring classics like Wordpress, Discourse, and Nextcloud, but also new challengers. If you are a coder, deploy your apps from version control or using the CLI.
Your apps are up and running with SSL, basic configuration and analytics taken care of. It just works, out of the box.
Start self-hosting your apps now!
🌟 No lock-in whatsoeverAll the data, along with apps, lives in your own cloud. You can always remove Gardens or the underlying Caprover software. Your apps will continue working.
Only DevOps people could do this in the past!
Before (Without Gardens)
- Set up and configure a VPS/Droplet
- Configure NGINX or another reverse proxy
- Provision LetsEncrypt certificates
- Install Docker, pull images, they're not working, get them to work, try configuring apps, doesn't work, give up, cry
Now (With Gardens)
- Smash that button! 👇 💥
- Everything just works